On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 15:18 +0100, Justin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need some comments on following License Agreement:
>
> http://fizz.cmp.uea.ac.uk/dyndom/dyndomDownload.do
>
> QUOTE
>
> In downloading this code you agree with the following:
>
> I will not redistribute the software to others outside of my immediate
> research group. I will suggest to other interested research groups to
> contact the authors directly.

RESTRICT="bindist fetch"

pkg_nofetch() {
        einfo "Please download ${MY_P}.tar.gz from"
        einfo "http://fizz.cmp.uea.ac.uk/dyndom/dyndomDownload.do";
        einfo "and move it to ${DISTDIR} if you agree with"
        einfo "the DynDom download license agreement."
}

> I will not alter or suppress the run-time copyright message.
>
> I will acknowledge the program authors on any publication of scientific
> results based in part on use of the program and cite the article in
> which the program was described.
>
> I will report evidence of program bugs to the author.

The author should be added to maintainers in metadata.xml so that he
is added to the CC list for any bugs.

> I will not extract part of the software, e.g. subroutines, for use in
> other contexts without permission of the author.

Avoid distributing patches that show greater-than-fair-use amount of
upstream code.