On 3/25/12 11:56 AM, Krzysztof Pawlik wrote:
On 28/02/12 22:13, Krzysztof Pawlik wrote:
If there are no objections then during the weekend (March 3, 4) I will add this
to portage (after finishing remaining TODO items, PyPy requires 4G of RAM(!!)).

Hello,

Slightly late due to Real Lifeā„¢ but finally it's in the main tree :)

(and yes - I've tested it with pypy - works as expected :)

Wonderful =)

I'd split away the python eclass to have a trimmed down eclass specific for the implementations btw. (the mess with the eselect-python shown we could fix that better)

lu