On 04/14/2012 02:31 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
El sáb, 14-04-2012 a las 14:24 +0300, Samuli Suominen escribió:
On 04/14/2012 02:16 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
Due long devaway, his packages need a co-maintainer, feel free to add to
metadata if you want. Thanks:
dev-util/ciabot-svn
media-sound/teamspeak-client-bin
media-sound/teamspeak-server-bin
sys-apps/newrelic-sysmond

I believe it's time to lastrite teamspeak* because they link against
mysql libraries with SONAME we don't ship anymore
Therefore rendering the packages useless

- Samuli

Fine with me if nobody wants to take care of that package and fixing it
soon

I'm not sure if it's possible to fix them because symlinking the old SONAME to new one doesn't do the trick.

Rebuilding is not an option because they are binary-only.

Unless someone grabs a HEX editor or something and edits the binaries directly ... good luck with that

- Samuli