On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Natanael Olaiz <nol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here I attach a version that removes the eclass use.
> I then replaced a "eqmake4" for "qmake". I don't know if there is a
> better solution, but at least removes the deprecated eclass and
> hopefully the mask (the live ebuild is newer).

Hi Natanael,

the usage of deprecated qt4.eclass is the least problematic issue with
qsampler. There are more serious issues with the package, especially
the fact that it has been broken for 2 years (bug 380589) and no one
cared. Anyway, see comments #8 and later in that bug, let's continue
the discussion there.

(BTW, invoking qmake directly is not acceptable, you must use eqmake4)

Cheers,
Davide