El mié, 06-06-2012 a las 06:33 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh escribió:
> On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:31:01 +0200
> Pacho Ramos <pa...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > We all know what would be the "ideal solution", the problem is how to
> > implement it (and how many years we need to wait to get it working).
>
> We do? Please tell us. I was under the impression that we still didn't
> fully know what the problem was.

Well, could you please let me know how to handle some issues already
mentioned? For example:
- Rebuild dbus-glib and gobject-introspection after major glib update.
- Rebuild x11 drivers after xorg-update
- Rebuild python/perl/ocaml stuff after python/perl/ocaml update

Please take care I am simply asking your for information about how to
handle it with the "SLOT operator" way or, at least, show me an example,
because I don't know much about it.

Thanks a lot for the info :)