On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Torsten Veller <t...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> * Corentin Chary <iks...@gentoo.org>:
>> >
>> > Its probably falling outside the initial 10 results, I forgot it did that,

>> > Need to bolt on a { "size": 100 }  to the query to expand how may
>> > results it will return.
>>
>> Updated remotesid.py to use that, correctly add Moose in the diff now !
>
> metadata.dtd was updated per bug #406287 and it contains the cpan-module
> remote-id.
>
> The current patch for dev-perl/* is roughly 800k big:
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~tove/files/devperlremoteids.patch
>
> I am going to update the files in the next days.
> Now it would be a good time to voice your concerns.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Torsten

I pushed some fixes in remoteids.py, it now have the ability to remove
dead remote-id.
You should regenerate your patch, or use this one:
http://xf.iksaif.net/dev/gentoo/remoteids/dev-perl.diff
Note that I just made a small change that will make the remote-id
sorted (which is great for cpan-module), if you want it, just
regenerate a patch with: eix --only-names -C dev-perl | ./remoteids.py
--diff --check-all

Thanks,

--
Corentin Chary