On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 14:26:16 +0200
Pacho Ramos <pa...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> OK, would you let me to create a tracker bug for eapi5 accepted item?

No. We're working on the PMS list. We don't need yet another place to
look.

> About suggesting new item (like forcing rebuilding of other packages
> as discussed some days ago and crosscompile support suggested by Tommy
> today), I guess we need to get them voted by the council?

No. You need to get a draft diff for PMS written, along with an
implementation in a package mangler of your choice and proof that it
works in practice.

The plan is we'll present the EAPI 5 branch to the Council and have
them vote on each individual feature. Then we'll cherry-pick the ones
they approve to master.

--
Ciaran McCreesh