On 12/17/12 2:25 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:09:08PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
On 12/17/12 11:40 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
So systemd still works with a separate /usr and you're continuing to
spread misinformation. Demonstrating such behaviour while complaining
about the behaviour of upstream is IMO very ironic.

No it does not, try by yourself please ^^

(or just issue and ldd over the main binaries)

I quoted the relevant bits. There has been communication here about it
as well as elsewhere.

What was said here is that systemd did not support this. It does. Now we
can twist words that sometimes "Gentoo" does not mean Gentoo. That
systemd sometimes means as packaged by Gentoo and sometimes upstream.

Poor behaviour!

Please do use lld over the systemd binaries, if it reports it linking to a library in /usr then you have a problem if /usr is mounted.

One of my main annoyance about systemd is the fact it links to a large deal of libraries and that makes it more brittle.

As simple as that, really.

lu