On Tue, 2012-12-25 at 15:09 +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> El mar, 06-11-2012 a las 12:35 -0600, Paul Varner escribió:
> > All:
> >
> > The following packages in the tools-portage herd are effectively
> > unmaintained packages and need a maintainer to step up and maintain them.
> >
> > app-portage/deltup

homepqge link is broken.  the SF link in the ebuild is a rediredirect to
www.deltup.org which is a dead link.  The SF page files releases doesn't
list the 0.4.4 that we have in tree. It stops at 0.4.3

hmm.  I just emerged it,  seems slyfox is maintaining it's dep of
dev-util/bdelta which has had a release just this last June.  But it's
homepage link is the same dead deltup.org one.  It is from the same
author.  The SF deltup pages only have files releases up to 0.1.0 (dated
2006) for bdelta.

> > app-portage/epm

Nothing

> > app-portage/maintainer-helper

I looked at it, installed it, but had to fix a small bug just to get it
to run.  Outside of that I heard from no-one about it.  For me, it would
be easier to add the few capabilities that were actually coded to
porthole than to learn the code and pyQT to develop it, since the data
it provided and displayed, porthole already displays and more.

IMHO  tree-clean it

> > app-portage/splat

it's perl :(, I don't do perl.  The homepage link is dead.  Only the
base net address is alive and is just a resume for the author. I heard
nothing.

> > app-portage/ufed

Several users provided some patches to update it for the make.conf and
profiles changes.  It has been updated in tree.

--
Brian Dolbec <dol...@gentoo.org>