El mié, 09-01-2013 a las 12:04 -0800, Zac Medico escribió:
> On 01/09/2013 11:53 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > This changes the name of eclass to readme.gentoo.eclass and gets
> > information from ${FILESDIR}/README.gentoo
>
> What if there are multiple versions/slots that have different
> README.gentoo content? Maybe the eclass should accommodate that somehow?

I would go for versioning it as "${FILESDIR}"/README.gentoo-${PV} but,
in that case, I wouldn't know how to make it pick "major"
README.gentoo-${PV} to prevent people from needing to have one
README.gentoo-${PV} per version :S

Different slots shouldn't need any special handling as their docs should
be installed in their docdir/${PF}

But the anterior "variable idea" looks to solve this problem much
better :|