On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò
<flamee...@flameeyes.eu> wrote:
> On 17/02/2013 23:04, Markos Chandras wrote:
>>> >
>> We will use qt* instead of qt-*[1] to match the way upstream names the
>> modules. So that would be dev-qt/qtcore etc
>
> Thanks, and thanks for the link, as I wouldn't have known how to rename
> the deps myself otherwise...

Three notable exceptions to the general rule of dropping the hyphen
from ${PN} are:

qt-assistant -> qthelp (because the lib is actually called
libQtHelp.so, the assistant application will be split into a separate
package later on)

qt-qt3support -> qt3support (again, the lib is libQt3Support.so)

qt-meta stays unchanged (not an upstream module, therefore it follows
gentoo *-meta naming convention, nothing should depend on the
meta-package anyway)

Cheers,
Pesa