On 28/05/2013 01:34, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 27/05/13 18:06, Michael Palimaka wrote:
Hi all,

Qt 5 has been available for some time, and we are making preparations to
move it to the tree. As we will be supporting user choice where packages
can be build against both Qt 4 and Qt 5, we will require a new global
USE flag:

qt5 - Adds support for the Qt 5 application and UI framework

Please note that this flag will be immediately masked until Qt 5
actually makes it to the tree, but is required to do the necessary
pre-work.

I suppose there will be an eqmake5 that should be called instead of
eqmake4 when that USE flag is set?

Yes, this will part of the future qt5 eclass for packages that require qmake.