On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:56:40 +0200
Tom Wijsman <tom...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:27:26 +0200
> hasufell <hasuf...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > It was discussed with the games team way before I gave the chance for
> > people to do some bikeshedding here.

Sorry, I missed this.

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:19:15 -0600
> Ryan Hill <dirtye...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > > The only opinions that matters on this is the game team's.
> > > You will not commit this in 1 week if no one replies, only with
> > > express approval by them.

> Is that your opinion, or is it an actual rule? Other than serving as a
> team to help check your contributions, to discuss with, to ask
> questions to; they don't have a final say on this as far as I am aware.

I meant you can't just go and add a category without that team's permission
under a "if no one objects in x days" rule.  You really should have that team's
explicit permission for something like this.

Then it goes to bikeshedlandia.

Which is what happened, so nothing to see here.

--
Ryan Hill                        psn: dirtyepic_sk
   gcc-porting/toolchain/wxwidgets @ gentoo.org

47C3 6D62 4864 0E49 8E9E  7F92 ED38 BD49 957A 8463