All,

OpenRC currently has a public api, consisting of librc and libeinfo
(rc.h and einfo.h are the headers); however, I do not know of any
released software that uses these, so, if there is nothing, I am
considering making this code private to OpenRC and getting rid of the
API.

I will reconsider if someone tells me there is actual software out
there which links to these libraries besides OpenRC, but if there isn't,
I am inclined to make all of that code private.

So, if you know of something that uses these libraries, speak up; I know
of nothing myself.

Thanks,

William