Am Montag, 4. November 2013, 12:55:45 schrieben Sie:
> Dnia 2013-11-04, o godz. 10:01:18
>
> Sven Eden <sven.e...@gmx.de> napisał(a):
> > PyQt4 and synaptiks were only the messengers, btw.
> > dev-lang/python-exec-0.9999 has the Targets pypy2_0 and python3_3 which
> > dev- lang/python-exec-0.3.1 does not have. But both
> > dev-python/python-exec-10000.1 and dev-python/python-exec-10000.2 want a
> > dev-lang/python-exec:0 with the same target setting.
>
> Did you play with package.accept_keywords? This looks like another
> attempt at trying to unmask flags through changing keywords
> on packages...

No.

 $ wc -l /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords
0 /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords

But you brought me on the right track, thank you very much!

I had an entry
dev-lang/python-exec -python_targets_python3_3
In /etc/portage/profile/package.use.mask which was needed to be able to
install media-gfx/blender.
It's been a while, I do not even remember why this was necessary...

Sorry for the fuss!

> > Btw. Why does dev-python/python-exec:2 has a dependency on
> > dev-python/python- exec:0 ?
>
> To avoid mistakenly depcleaning it too early, with old packages that
> depended on dev-python/python-exec (with no slot).

Ah, okay. Thank you very much for the clarification!