On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Very limited usefulness, a lot of extra complexity

Can't say I entirely agree on either point, but it wouldn't
meaningfully jam up my patch queues, which makes me much less inclined
to be attached to it.

Another reason, upon consideration, not to rush to merge this into
gx86, is that this could perhaps be implemented in multibuild, rather
than multilib-anything (i.e.: by allowing folks to set a variable that
would cause (only) the next multibuild_foreach_variant invocation to
route to multibuild_parallel_foreach_variant... but maybe that's not a
great idea since it would provide third parties with too easy a way to
accidentally break stuff like the header wrapping in
multilib-minimal_src_install).

-gmt