05.02.2014 09:41, Tom Wijsman пишет:
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 19:28:28 -0800
> Matt Turner <matts...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
>> I've drafted and thrown away so many replies to Tom in this thread.
>
> What do you want to tell us about this thread?
>
>> Thanks for putting up with it, but it's a huge waste of your time.
>
> Why? This discussion has a goal which we are trying to fulfill; if the
> current solution the QA team has formed is insufficient, feel free to
> let us know why such that we can reshape it to fit the situation better.

Maybe we should change our sentence about dropping last stable keywords
for slow arches ONLY if version, still marked stable for them is
seriously broken? And removing old version ONLY on security issues or
maintainer discretion.

Cause it seems that not everybody agrees with policy that we are trying
to make.

--
Best regards, Sergey Popov
Gentoo developer