On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 10:43 +0200, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> Here is a bit better worded news item for the upgrade. I think I've
> taken into account any concerns, but please check
> the grammar part. Thanks!
>
> - Samuli

CONFIG_DMIID isn't available for ARM. Can we make that warning go away
if on ARM, so users don't pull their hair out?

The first sentence in the second paragraph doesn't have a period at the
end, and using "since" twice sounds odd to me when I read it out loud,
but I don't think it's that big of an issue.

Not related to the news file, since you aren't upstream, but wtf? They
store *configuration* there as well?  Or is that just a mis-wording?

I'd also say, "using too wide of an INSTALL_MASK would be a mistake."
instead of "using a too wide INSTALL_MASK would be a mistake."