Dnia 2014-05-13, o godz. 09:28:49
Andrew Savchenko <birc...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I tried network-sandbox — this is a disaster. It brokes distcc
> completely since distcc client can't connect to remote servers (and
> even to a local one if any).

Calling something a disaster just because it breaks one thing is
unpleasant at least.

This is a corner case with no good solution at the moment. Though it is
entirely doable to make FEATURES=distcc and FEATURES=network-sandbox
conflict, or the former disable the latter implicitly. As Rich noted,
we do not enable distcc by default so there's no reason why we can't
enable conflicting options by default.

As far as distcc is concerned, I don't currently have time to work on
it. This would probably require some kind of bridging -- or allowing
distcc processes to escape the sandbox.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny