Hello,

The PowerPC development team has had our 2nd monthly meeting and I
wanted to provide an update on where we are.

1) Active Developers

The following are activly working on PPC/PPC64 as far as I know.
If I've listed you in error, please let me know.

Agostino Sarubbo (ago) - stablereq
Anthony G. Basile (blueness) - keywordreq, profiles
Jeroen Roovers (jer) - developer
Jack Morgan  (jmorgan) - lead, keywordreq
Joseph Jezak (josejx) - docs, keywordreq
Luca Barbato (lu_zero) - keywordreq
Mikle Kolyada (zlongene) - developer

I've sent email to the following devs but haven't head back yet so don't
know your current status.

Mark Loeser (halcy0n)
Gysbert Wassenaar (nixnut)
Michael Weber (xmw)

2) Documentation

Our current documentation needs to be updated. We plan to consolidate
both PPC and PPC64 herds/projects into one project/herd called PowerPC.
In addition, we will be updating the FAQ and grub2 guide for powerpc.

3) keywordreq/stablereq

We have one working on stablereq (ago) and the rest focussing on
keywordreq. We will continue to keep both ppc and ppc64 keywords. We
know that we have been slow to respond in the past and are working to
change that. Feel free to ping me if feel we need to focus on something
specific. Otherwise, allow us to get our keywordreq/stablereq down to
a manageable level.

4) mailing lists

We currently have two inactive mailing lists...

gentoo-ppc-user - For Gentoo Linux/PowerPC user support and discussion
gentoo-ppc-dev  - For Gentoo Linux/PowerPC developer discussion

We will consolidate them into one mailing list:

gentoo-powerpc - For all Gentoo Linux PowerPC discussion.

If you would to help out or have a question, you can find us in
#gentoo-powerpc.

Thanks,
--
Jack Morgan