And if faad is *required* for aac it should not use faad as USE flag, but
aac.

Because in the case of mplayer it's selecting faad *over libavcodec*. In
other cases faad is depended upon with aac because it is required to play
back aac files.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/