Am Sun, 02 Nov 2014 17:56:02 +0100
schrieb Rémi Cardona <r...@gentoo.org>:

> Le 02/11/2014 17:48, Alex Xu a écrit :
> > so... instead of emailing 4 people (three bug-wranglers plus one
> > maintainer), you email around 300 people (assuming that subscriber
> > count is around the same as #gentoo-dev users, which is probably a
> > severe underestimate).
>
> Alex: no need for a snarky comment. A simple "a bug is fine, please do
> open one" would have been enough.
>
> Marco: thank you for your contribution, however small. Bugzilla is
> indeed the proper place for any and all ebuild improvements.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rémi

I agree with Alex. You reach less people by opening a bug-report and
not everyone who's on the list.
But my email received far more attention than it should. My idea was to
hit everyone, so 99% of the list could easily ignored it and only the 1
person with enough time and commit-rights could silently change it.

There are enough bug-reports around in the whole of community which
should gain some attention. ... this report would be none of it.
Be as it may. Thanks for your time.