On 26 November 2014 at 02:19, Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Would it make sense to start logging the URLs that have been uploaded
> and send them to you in batches?  That could be used with a script to
> purge no-longer-needed logs.

It's a bit tricky. Becuase the vast majority of the logs were never
filed a bug against, so I could easily just remove them and will
probably end up well below S3's freebie quota. I'm more hoping that
since there won't be any *new* bug logged, processing the past would
be easy. I don't mind waiting even an year to turn it off: it would
account to maybe 5% of the cost of one month of bare server hosting.

For myself, this is just closure. I was tired already of the situation
and I just want to get over it now.

Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/