Hi,

I'm listed on a number of packages as the maintainer that I don't
really care about any more.
Please if you want to take any of them add yourself as maintainer and
remove me. What's left will be re-assigned to herds if they exist,
maintainer-wanted or if they're likely broken anyway just removed.

app-editors/bluefish
Editor for programming and HTML. Recently bumped to the latest version.
Some minor bugs open in bugzilla that could need some attention.

app-laptop/hdaps-gl
Trivial tool to detect movement sensor in thinkpad laptops. Didn't have
a release in a long time, but also no issues, so probably can stay like
it is.

app-portage/portage-mod_jabber
I'm pretty sure this doesn't work any more. Dead upstream. Will
p.mask/lastrite if nobody steps up (stepping up means likely being the
new upstream).

dev-perl/Math-Vec
random perl package, will re-assign to perl herd if nobody else takes
it.

dev-ruby/dbf
database import for ruby. Already assigned to ruby and geoscience herd
where it can stay.

dev-ruby/GeoRuby
Already assigned to ruby and geoscience herd where it can stay.

media-gfx/pngnq
There's a trivial automake issue open in bugzilla which I will likely
just fix before giving it away, other than that will re-assign to
maintainer-wanted if nobody takes it.

media-sound/moodbar
This was used by amarok to display a colorful "moodbar" for audio files.
It depends on gstreamer 0.10, don't know if this will go away anyway at
some point.

cu,
--
Hanno Böck