Google has donated a nice mips box to us for general development.  it is beefy
enough and has lots of disk space that we're opening it up to any Gentoo dev
like any other dev box -- create chroots and such.

it's running a 64bit kernel and thus supports any of the mips ABIs
(o32/n32/n64), although the default ABI in the / is n32.

if people want access, feel free to e-mail me privately.  username/ssh keys are
kept in sync with your general Gentoo creds (i.e. what you have in ldap on
dev.g.o) so there's no need to specify those details.
-mike