On 03 Dec 2015 11:36, William Hubbs wrote:
> 1) All definitions in rc.h, even though they are not formally documented
> in man pages.

this.  if it's not meant to be public, it should have been in librc.h or
a similar internal header.

> I'm bringing this up, because I am looking at redesigning one of the
> undocumented functions soon, and the redesign will definitely break
> things if people are using the function outside of OpenRC.

bump the SONAME and forget about it.  as mentioned in the other thread,
there's not really any consumers today.  plus, i'm pretty sure we've
broken things a bit in the past but no one noticed/complained.
-mike