[Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic
keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature.
In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure
channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a
response and request a signed confirmation]

> On 28 Dec 2015, at 16:07, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>

> The main issue is key storage, though. For signatures you can use a dedicated
> signing subkey, however you get in problem with encrypted emails as mobile
> devices are not really secure devices and should never have cryptographic
> material. What could work in this case is a NFC (or for that matter
> bluetooth, although it needs to be properly paired etc etc) channel with a
> separate device with a separate keychain and display so you can verify the
> request, and never

This should read pinentry, the existence of a keyring is implicit to the use
case..