Hi everyone,

I emailed Julian earlier today and asked him to come back.  He state in
no uncertain terms that he does not intend on coming back.

Julian and I were working on the libressl project together.  He was
doing the lion share and I contributed here and there for packages that
I was interested in.

I just don't have time to push that project through on my own.  Mostly
what needs to be done is the migration to the tree as described on the
following page:

https://github.com/gentoo/libressl/wiki/Transition-plan

I'd like to solicit help in pushing this through.  Any takers?

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]