Andreas K. Hüttel schrieb:
And it would be extremely useful how many of our maintainer-needed
packages are actually still compiled once per year. (Or if any one
single person even uses KDE on ppc64.)

Gentoostats is a typical stillbirth of the Gentoo Google Summer of
Soon- Obsolete Code. Would I be happy if someone were to revive and
actually deploy it (the last point is important!)? YES!

Actually there is something in use already which would allow you to find
out which packages are compiled when. It is a community website called GenTwoo:

http://gentwoo.elisp.net/

There is not all information visible, and there could be some improvements
of course, but it exists.

Best regards,
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn