On 01 Feb 2016 19:55, Patrice Clement wrote:
> > New issues:
> > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/780f65b/output.html#dev-libs/efl
>
> This commit is breaking the tree:
> https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=97a6aec
>
> I did try to work around the issue you've introduced when but the
> enlightenment
> eclasses are a bit of mystery to me and I eventually gave up.
>
> Could you revert this commit and fix this issue?

the issue is that efl-1.15.2 is marked stable for alpha/ia64/sparc, and
it depends on app-i18n/ibus, but commit 97a6aec deleted the only ibus
ebuild that was marked stable for those arches.

it can be fixed in a few ways (i'm listing in order of preference):
(1) mark a newer ibus stable
(2) revert that commit to re-add the old stable ebuilds
(3) add USE=ibus to package.use.stable.mask for these arches
(4) degrade all packages for these arches to unstable
-mike