Hello, everyone.

After all those boring, meaningless and violent mailing list threads,
here's something nice and simple. I'd like to find a new nice name for
the C wrapper part of python-exec2, and I would like to ask you for
ideas.

For some explanation, python-exec2 consists of two wrappers. One of
them is the 'core' C wrapper that does most of the work. The other is
a Python script with special shebang that is used to keep
'python /usr/bin/foo' working while deferring direct executions to
the C wrapper.

The Python wrapper is installed as /usr/lib/python-exec/python-exec2
and this can't change since everything is symlinked to it. The C
wrapper is named python-exec2-c (which is an ugly name), and since it's
used only internally, I can safely change its name to something nicer.

Any ideas? If possible, I'd like to avoid ambiguity between the two
wrappers, so the C counterpart would have to be highlighted somehow.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny