On 02/14/2016 07:44 PM, Andreas K. Hüttel wrote:
> On Sunday 14 February 2016 13:18:30 Rich Freeman wrote:
>> Feel free to peruse the various list discussions and council logs.
>> Most of what you're bringing up has come up before.
> Thanks rich0, you seem to be reading my mind.
>
> This is turning into a severe case of "I didn't bother to speak up earlier or
> volunteer to improve something, and now I'm unhappy with what was decided and
> implemented."

Silly me for assuming that changes to metadata would not affect me.
Or that tools would be adapted to the changes.

Or that the changes would make sense.

I don't have time to follow every little change, so it's quite annoying
to reverse-engineer this change that apparently is a compromise that no
one actually wanted, and hasn't really been finished yet. Sigh.