 Objet: Re : Cannot see my eclass modifications
 À: gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
 Date: Samedi 30 avril 2016, 20h03

 Hi all,

  I'm currently developping a patch for user.eclass, but I'm
  banging my head against a wall...

  So for testing first, I've setup an overlay, and I now
 that
  it is taken in account by portage (If I rename portage's
  user.eclass, emerge is still working. If I remove my
  overlay, emerge complains about missing user eclass. So my
  overlay is actually working)
  I've modified enewgroup and egetent for example and put
 some
  einfo and also modified some other stuffs to be sure that
  I'm entering the function....

  Then emerge sys-power/nut, I can see the pkg-setup traces,
  just after the call to enewgroup... but still cannot see
 my
  eclass modifications!
  I tried to modify directly the
  /usr/portage/eclass/user.eclass file, but still the same
  issue...
  I'm totally puzzled about this point! I'm most likely
  missing a stupid point somewhere...

  Anyone knows what could be the problem? Please let me know
  what traces/info you need and I will post them.

  Thank you!