On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 06:00:25 PM Mike Gilbert wrote:
> Keeping up with the frequent Chromium releases is quite a chore.
> Recently, phajdan.jr has been slacking on the masked dev channel
> updates due a hardware problem, so I have been spending additional
> time on them.
>
> If there are any developers with relatively fast hardware that could
> take on the stable and/or beta channel updates, that would be most
> appreciated. This is also something that could be done by a trusted
> user.
>
> Help with the masked dev channel is also welcome -- especially testing
> the various USE flags and unbundling libraries.

I don't use chromium often, but if it's simply bumping the ebuild and testing
if it builds and runs, then that is something I can help with.
If there also is a quick method to check if the browser actually renders pages
correctly (a few test-sites) then that can be added to the test-cycle.

Please contact me off-list if this is sufficient.

--
Joost