On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 13:41:29 +0100
Agostino Sarubbo <a...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> NOTE: I'm intending this message as a sort of announcement to invite everyone
> to port their stable requests. I guess there isn't much to discuss here. If
> you don't like some of the changes that have been done, please open a
> specific
> thread about.
>
> Thanks.

A quick rundown on attaching stabilization lists as files might be helpful,
especially in regards to that flag having three states, the "undefined" state
(ie: no such flag)
, and both "-" and "+" states.

Also steps to take in regards to getting a "Flags: sanitycheck-" report should
be clarified.

( I assume these will all be in the wiki, I'm just jotting them here under the
presumption that the content of this email and its replies will be used as a
baseline
for the wiki )