On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Benda Xu <hero...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please help me review the patch attached.

Please send patches for review with the content as the email body. See
git format-patch and git send-email.

> This patch has 5 main kinds of modifications to the eclass,
>
>   * Define ED and EROOT for EAPI 0, 1 and 2.
>   * Add ${EPREFIX} to ${PREFIX} and quote the variables.
>   * Strip ${EPREFIX} if used with a ebuild helper.
>   * call fix_libtool_files.sh by name, because /usr/sbin is in PATH,
>     and no need to write as ${EPREFIX}/usr/sbin/fix_libtool_files.sh
>   * Preserve PATH when calling gcc-config.

You should split these changes into separate patches, each with it's
own meaningful commit message.

Regarding the PATH/gcc-config change, I'm thinking it would make more
sense to drop the env -i command than to add to he list of special
variables we pass through to it.