On 01/19/17 09:08, Michał Górny wrote:
(CC-ing a lot of potentially interested teams)

Hi, everyone.

I've did a quick sweep of profiles/ directory for unused profiles.
Unused means: not used as parent of any other profile, and not listed
in profiles.desc.

Note that the list does not include parents of the listed profiles
since they are still used by them ;-).

Please let me know which of the profiles are worth keeping, and which
can be killed entirely. If you prefer to keep them, please consider
adding them to profiles.desc so that our users can officially use them.

List follows
------------

Just to follow up, for all Sparc profiles

I use two profiles..
default/linux/sparc/13.0 *
default/linux/sparc/13.0/desktop

I'm happy to remove these profiles...
default/linux/sparc/13.0/desktop/gnome
default/linux/sparc/13.0/desktop/gnome/systemd
default/linux/sparc/13.0/developer

anyone else?

--
Jack Morgan