On 05/20/2017 10:51 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
On 05/20/2017 10:46 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
Tomas, please don't go this road. We all know Patrick does a shitty job
as Gentoo developer, both technically and socially but you do not have
to try to match him.

Was this comment really necessary?

Yes it was, because now I point out how mgorny fails at stuff, then we throw ~30 mails around, someone invokes ComRel, and after a week the whole thing dies down.

Then in a month or so the same cycle begins.

... Now that we know how it goes we can skip the rest and just glare at Michal for not being a reasonable person once more, and just continue doing useful stuff.