Ühel kenal päeval, P, 23.07.2017 kell 16:13, kirjutas Manuel Rüger:
> The following packages are up for grabs:
> dev-libs/libgit2

We've taken this under gnome@g.o as we need to keep this in sync with
dev-libs/libgit2-glib and dev-vcs/gitg anyways.

We should notice bump needs once a compatible libgit2-glib is released
soon after, but that can sometimes lag a bit. libgit2 itself isn't
hooked up to our usual bump checkers or monitored release announcement
mailing lists.
So separate bump requests or stabilization requests are just fine when
needed.

I've also IUSE default enabled ssh and threads on it, as most consumers
seem to want them. Some package.use entries (plasma?) may be obsolete
in the future as 0.26.0 gets stabilized in the future and older
versions removed, where this tweak was not made.

Mart