Hi everyone,

I have some hardware I would like to see go to a good home.
I would prefer it to be someone working with Gentoo.
That was my goal, but life changes :)

I have the following :
* HP j6750 (2x cpu PA-RSIC)
* HP Zx2000 Itanium2 (single cpu) (custom 4ru unit)
* IBM Power 6+ p560 (dual cpu)
* Sun SPARC T5120 (single cpu)

The systems are all in working order. With decent specs.
All have 8gb of memory or more
All have at least 2 disks (ranging from 32gb to 300gb)
I have some misc spares for all of the above.
If you want more details on any of the systems please ask.
You can also catch me on IRC @ #gentoo-proxy-maint

Ideally I would want to ship it to one location.
If you then wanted to ship interstate/country from that point I don't care.
I live in Hong Kong, no one hear but scrap metal places what this kit.
I don't mind helping pay some of the shipping costs.
I do not want payment for the systems, just a good home vs the scrap heap.

Thanks
Brendan