On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 03:56:38 +1200
Kent Fredric <ken...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > > Yeah. Stop trolling, please.
> > >

> > I am being completely serious. You can find such a clause in the
> > iTunes license.
> >
> > If it seems ridiculous please reconsider the subject in question.
>
> I'm not sure how enforceable that clause is as a License.

Until recently, there was a clause in the Nauty licence prohibiting use
in "military applications". This was sufficient for the highly paid
lawyers who looked at it to recommend not redistributing Nauty as part
of the GAP computer algebra system, because computer algebra could
conceivably be used for blowing stuff up.

--
Ciaran McCreesh