Hello,

I've been messing with Gentoo FreeBSD these days and, finally, got to the
current latest version available. As upgrading is really a tiring process
(lots and lots and lots of bootstrapping the tool chain and bunches of
blocks in the current stages), I'm thinking of sharing my currently working
system as a staged for further testing for those who are interested.

Yet I can't come up with an appropriate location for the stage4 to be
hosted. 1.4GB is obviously too large for a pastebin even if
bzip2-compressed, and consumer-level cloud storage providers like Google
Drive or OneDrive will create unnecessary chaos when trying to actually
install the system (virtually impossible to interact with that
JavaScript-based system within the FreeBSD livecd), and I don't have an
account for Google Cloud Storage or AWS either.

Is there a suitable location to host such a stage? I'm currently not a
Gentoo developer, yet I really want my work to benefit the Gentoo FreeBSD
community.

Thanks,

Johnson Steward