Title: Radicale 2 requires pre-install migration
Author: Christopher Head <ch...@chead.ca>
Revision: 1
News-Item-Format: 2.0
Display-If-Installed: <www-apps/radicale-2

Radicale version 2 uses a new storage format and is not able to read
databases created by version 1. Version 1 releases starting from 1.1.3
include a --export-storage option which can be used to export their
databases in a format that Radicale 2 can use; you must do this before
upgrading to version 2.

Please see the Radicale migration guide for more information:

http://radicale.org/1to2/
--
Christopher Head