honestly.

When I started with my tinderbox 2 or 3 years ago I had often a fair
amount of manual work to made to get an image up and running - moslty
tweaking USE flags to get blockers being solved. This yielded into a
growing list of fixed USE flags settings for certain packages.

But over the time this list became small and smaller and eventually this
month I kicked off the last few lines (famous last words?).

Said that Gentoo has IMO a lot of success stories to tell too (beside
the usual grumblings and annoyances) - and the quality of the Gentoo
tree is IMO an example of that.

/me was just in the mood for a statement like this

--
Toralf
PGP 23217DA7 9B888F45