W dniu sob, 07.07.2018 o godzinie 14∶17 +0200, użytkownik Ulrich Mueller
napisał:

> [Section "Bare minimum requirements"]
>
> > 1. SHA2-series output digest (SHA1 digests internally permitted),
> >    256bit or more::
> >        personal-digest-preferences SHA256
>
> Is the config line still needed with current GnuPG versions?

I'll let others answer that.  In any case, the point itself (requiring
SHA-2 digest) makes sense.  The RiseUp standard requires all self-
signatures to be SHA-2, and I was planning on verifying that as well.

> > 2. Signing subkey that is different from the primary key, and does not
> >    have any other capabilities enabled.
> > 3. Primary key and the signing subkey are both of type EITHER:
> >    a. RSA, >=2048 bits (OpenPGP v4 key format or later only)
> >    b. ECC curve 25519
> > 4. Expiration date on key and all subkeys set to no more than 900 days
> >    into the future
>
> s/key/primary key/
>
> Also be consistent with punctuation, i.e., add a full stop at the end
> of the sentence.

Actually, I aimed to fix punctuation on things I've changed
(i.e. no full stop because it's not proper sentence).  I suppose I can
update the rest.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny