On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:38 AM kuzetsa <kuze...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think authorship is a good point / distinction, Mart.
>
> Authorship was never shown in dev-timeline for addresses
> which aren't @gentoo.org anyway. That's a separate issue,
> so this policy change shouldn't affect proxy-maint?

Might I suggest bringing authorship issues into a separate thread?  It
really seems like a completely separate issue.  IMO devs who are
authors but not committers should probably also use their @g.o
addresses, though it is a little less critical there.  We're talking
about the committer here, and the committer will always be a Gentoo
dev for these repos, and I don't see any reason that we shouldn't have
a matching email address between that and LDAP.  The alternative would
be to have some other key, and that just seems overly complex.

--
Rich