Hi, everyone.

Just FYI, I'm going to enable the git hook to verify Signed-off-by tags
on gentoo.git (most likely all repos later on).  I've tested it against
all the test cases I could think of but if you have any trouble pushing,
please ping me or others in #-infra.

Please note that for the hook to work:

1. Every commit must contain 'Signed-off-by' of the committer.

2. You must use your @gentoo.org address in committer (this was already
enforced)  and in Signed-off-by.

3. You must use your real name *as stated in LDAP* in Signed-off-by
(committer can be anything).  Both regular (cn) and ASCII (gecos)
version is accepted, and the match should be case-insensitive (at least
as far as case-insensitive works in bash).

If you need to change your real name to match your preferred spelling
(e.g. 'Matt' to 'Matthew'), please ping us as well.

As a side note, I'd like to repeat that while this is not enforced,
if you merge a copyrightable (i.e. non-trivial) external contribution,
please get Signed-off-by from its author and append yours below it.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny