On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:25 AM Alon Bar-Lev <alo...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:19 PM Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Well, in that case recommendations for how to generate a key that
> > complies in software would be helpful.  There used to be a wiki
> > article on it, but it is marked with various warnings saying it isn't
> > recommended to follow it, and has seemingly vanished with a note that
> > it moved somewhere.
> In the meantime, I think that you may find the following commands useful...
>
> $ gpg --expert --full-generate-key

Well, sure, but the part that comes after would be the key bit.

> $ gpg --expert --edit-key ${MASTER_KEY_ID}
> gpg> addkey

This bit is already covered on the Nitrokey guide.

In any case, I'll stick with the key I have for the moment until the
Council rules on the GLEP.  Neither key I have currently complies with
the current one so I'm generating a new one either way, unless the
GLEP changes.

--
Rich