On 8/13/19 3:15 PM, Lars Wendler wrote:

> I'm not really sure what the impact might be. I have only one single
> apache installation and that is a productive one. I do not want to mess
> with that installation.

I'm not trying to hassle you, but now's the time to get it right. The
old enewuser method would leave an existing directory alone, but (to
support homedir/permission fixes in new revisions) acct-user.eclass will
modify the ownership and permissions of an existing directory. As a
result, it's especially important that we not choose a sensitive homedir
and enforce permissions/ownership that we might not really need.