On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:06:24PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 01:18:02AM -0400, Joshua Kinard wrote:
> > >
> > > It probably would have been better to make these suggestions when the
> > > GLEP was discussed close to two years ago.
> > >
> > > I'm glad that we have ideas for improvements but I worry that we're
> > > just backseat driving at this point given that the GLEP's now
> > > implemented.
>
>  Nothing is really etched in stone, so we could change it again if we
>  see fit.

 Actually, which glep are we talking about? If we are talking about glep
 75, I don't see where the council approved it [1], so it definitely
 should be discussed/approved before any implementation changes are
 made, or we should see where it was approved.

 William

 [1] https://www.gentoo.org/glep/glep-0075.html